Monday, March 21, 2011

It's almost time...

I have 40 days left before I am laid off again. The beginning of the summer will take me to Arizona, and somewhere in the middle I will be in Iowa to photograph a Christian Music Festival. I am very excited about that! Hopefully along the way I will make it to Glacier National Park for some camping and sight seeing. The pacific northwest is the only part of the country I have not been to besides Alaska and Hawaii so that is a goal for this summer too.

It's been a long and snowy winter here in Minnesota causing many long hours and 60-70 hour weeks deicing aircraft. This layoff is much needed and I am so looking forward to it!

Over the winter the MSP airport had an art exhibit and one of my images won first place, so that was exciting!! I also started selling pictures on Etsy, the link is on the side bar if you are interested in checking out what I have.

I'm looking forward to the adventure about to take place and am busy making the tenative plans. Thinking any plans I make are set in stone would just be silly. LOL

I leave for Arizona today for 8 days, so maybe the adventure will start there.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment