Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Have I Seen So Far?

Carlsbad Life Station 32 copy Blog

 

Well I haven’t posted that much because I am still trying to figure everything out. And well I have been spending time at the beach, who wouldn’t? I’m from MN and don’t get to the ocean, well, ever! OK, I’ve been here a few times before but I still want to be down there. This post will mostly be about the photography.

 

 

Pier Blog

 

I have seen a few beaches, have ran a race, have had company (well it’s not really company when it’s their condo!). I have been accepted into an art show and am looking for more photography opportunities. This weekend I will be attending an air show and another run, next weekend the Carlsbad Beach Fest and maybe a Pow Wow.

Del Mar Blog

 

 

 

 

Me at Carlsbad May29 Blog

 

 

 

I have decided to take at least one new picture a day to post as my main picture on Facebook. But the first night I arrived I Wave Carlsbad Blogdrove down to Carlsbad, since I had been there before and took the gorgeous shot of a life guard tower, above. The picture of me laying on the beach and of the wave are also at Carlsbad beach.

 

 

 

 

Mark & Jr at Del Mar Blog

 

When Larry and Mark came for Memorial weekend, after my race, we went down to Del Mar and the beautiful beach there. Me & Jr at Del Mar BlogDel Mar is a more upscale area and apparently in those areas they allow dogs on the beach.

 

 

 

 

 

Surfing Kevin 2 Blog

 

Del Mar is also where I got my first glimpse at some surfers. I caught this cool image of a surfer waiting to go out, or deciding if to go out again. As you can see from this picture below, Surfing Kevin BlogI spotted a Kevin Costner look alike, and he evidently spotted me too. :)

 

 

 

 

Snail Blog

One of the days it rained and I was walking up to the exercise room at the condo and there were snails all over the sidewalks. I had never seen a snail out of it’s shell before, just the shell long after the snail had died. I bent down to have a closer look. Their shells are actually quite beautiful.  As I was walking I noticed quite a few had their heads stepped on. I figured since these ones were all in the same area someone would have done it on purpose. It made me sad to think that someone would do that. I shared my experience with my guy, it was memorable to say the least. Lee you are still wrong for that! LOL

 

UGG Man Blog

 

After Del Mar we went down again to Oceanside beach and you do see some outfits out here a little different but I didn’t expect to see a man rockin’ his UGGs on a beautiful, sunny, southern Cali day down by the beach, but there he was… UGG man you keep rockin those boots!

 

 

 

Wave Girl Blog

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Baby... This is perfect. This is what you need to do more often. I feel so special to have had some of these moments with you, but this needs to be shared. I love this post. and you started that laugh fest!!!

    ReplyDelete