Sunday, August 15, 2010

Published!!!

Rusty Trucks sm longer

 

 

I have gotten a few pictures published before, but usually it’s only one at a time.

 

 

 

Cockshutt Topaz

 

 

A few days ago I received an email from my Creative Writing Instructor that told me I was published in North Hennepin Community College’s Under Construction Magazine. I was excited I to hear that, I submitted 8 pictures hoping to get one selected. I went up to the college to pick up a few copies of the magazine.

 

Door 5x7 2 copy

 

 

 

Dr Pepper

 

I got out to my truck and paged thru the magazine in search of one of my images and I was pleasantly surprised but also amazed that I actually found 4 of my images among the pages!!! No one ever gets 4 in at once in this magazine. Finally I found subjects they appreciate and like well enough to get me published again.

 

 

These are the four images here. I hope you like them…

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing accomplishment... Congratulations

    ReplyDelete