Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to work…

PIT_78 

 

Well this week I attended Snow Busters, which is our annual kick off meeting to start off the season. This year it was in New Hampshire where our corporate office is. A good time was had by all, but I’m going to go with “what happens in New Hampshire, stays in New Hampshire.” LOL Especially since I maybe the one they would be talking about!

 

PIT_84

 

 

So since I don’t have all that many pictures from New Hampshire I decided to post some of my deicing pictures from last season.

 

AirTran x2

 

 

I, of course, took pictures here in Minneapolis, but my company also flew me to Milwaukee and Pittsburgh to shoot the operation there.

 

 

 

 

MSP 8

 

 

I am hoping, and it has been talked about, that I will be flying to the rest of the stations this season.

MSP 13

 

 

 

 

It’s kinda sad to have summer end but I am ready and excited to get back to work. I probably won’t be blogging as much as I have been because I will be busy with work but I’ll come up with something now and then.

 

MKE_51

No comments:

Post a Comment