Monday, July 5, 2010

Gooseberry Falls, Minnesota

 

 

Me and Tron took a day trip up to Gooseberry Falls north of Duluth. It was his first visit to the falls. We were bored on Saturday and I remembered him saying something about see falls somewhere so I mentioned Gooseberry and we were on our way. That’s one of many thing we have in common, we are always ready to go whenever. We had just left the batting cages and were talking about what to do. It came up and I just said “we need to stop at home and get my camera”. LOL

There were more people there then I have ever seen. I guess everyone was up north for the holiday weekend. I prefer the more deserted Gooseberry Falls. Maybe late fall would be a better time for us to go!

 

 

 

I am getting the itch to hit the road again tho. Came over me earlier today. So I got online to see what’s up and decided to go to Montana via North Dakota. I found a camp ground and decided if they had an opening for me I would reserve for tomorrow and Wednesday, they did. So tomorrow morning, bright & early I will be heading out for Montana.

 

 

 

I will be posting pictures here. I didn’t realize campgrounds had wifi, HAHA. Ruffin it isn’t so ruff anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment